Today I have one of my favourite recipes to share with you! It’s for my vegan chocolate chip muffins that are super easy to make but taste absolutely delicious! I actually shared this recipe along with a couple of other recipes about 2 years ago in the early days of my blog, but not a lot of people saw it, so I thought I’d share it again! I hope you enjoy!
3 large, ripe bananas
3/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 and 1/2 cups sifted flour
1/3 cup melted vegan margarine
1 handful of vegan chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 325º F.
1. Peel and mash bananas in a mixing bowl.
2. Add sugar and applesauce. Mix well but don’t over mix; only until ingredients are moistened.
3. Mix in baking soda, baking powder, salt, and flour.
4. Add chocolate chips.
5. Add melted vegan margarine.
6. Stir and then add mixture to a muffin tray.
Bake approximately 20 minutes, turning tray half way through.
RECIPE PRINTABLE (click and then select Download in the top right corner)
If you decide to give these a go, be sure to let me know!