If you’re anything like me …well, you’ve already done you’re Christmas shopping! But, if you’re anything like everyone I know, you’re still thinking of what to get people!
So seeing as we’re getting so close to Christmas, I thought it would be fun to share some gift ideas for those of you who haven’t finished your Christmas shopping and are maybe looking for some ideas! Everything on this list is cruelty-free!
1. The first gift idea is the Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Take Me There Gift Set. This gift set contains a body butter, perfume roll-on, and lip tint. All three items are gluten-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, petrolatum-free, free of mineral oil, and are 100% vegan! This gift set retails for approximately $25 CAD, depending on where it’s purchased.
2. The next gift idea is the Shea Beauty Bag from The Body Shop. In this gift set, there’s a shower cream (60ml), body butter (50ml), and a hand cream (30ml). This gift set retails for $15 CAD. I love the Shea line! It smells so good!
3. The third gift idea is the Delectable Dream Cream Hand Cream Gift Set by Cake Beauty. This gift set has six hand creams in the scents Strawberry & Cream (30 ml), Lemon & Cream (30ml), Vanilla & Cream (30ml), Coconut & Cream (30ml), Sweet Mint (30ml), and Sugar Plum (30ml). These hand creams are made without parabens, sodium chloride, phthalates, sodium laurel sulphate, GMOs, mineral oil, petroleum, gluten, and triclosan. This set retails for around $18 CAD, depending on where it’s bought.
4. Another cruelty-free gift idea is the J.R. Watkins Lotion Devotion Kit. This gift set contains four mini hand and body lotions — in the scents aloe & green tea (29ml), lavender (29ml), lemon (29ml), and mango (29ml) — and a mini rejuvenating foot cream (29ml). This set retails for $12.99 CAD, depending on where you purchase it.
5. The Live Clean Festive Liquid Hand Soap in the scent Holly Berry is another cruelty-free option. This hand soap is festive and perfect for the holidays! It contains 500 ml of product and costs approximately $4.98.
6. The sixth cruelty-free gift idea on this list is the Hugo Naturals Fizzy Bath Bomb Eggs. This set contains 6 different scented bath bombs — Pink Grapefruit, Rosemary Mint, Spring Wildflower, Lavender Garden, Rose Vanilla, and Vanilla & Sweet Orange. These bath bombs contain no parabens, phenoxyethanol, sulphates, PEGs, propylene glycol, petroleum products, silicones, phthalates, synthetic surfactants, artificial colour, synthetic fragrances, soy, or gluten. They’re also vegan and made with 100% natural ingredients. This set retails for approximately $10.99 CAD, depending on where it’s purchased.
7. The next gift idea is the Butter London Joyful 2-Piece Petite Nail Lacquer & Lipstick Set. This set contains a Lippy Liquid Lipstick in the colour, Fruit Cake (an opaque berry), and a Petite Lacquer in the colour, Fairy Lights (a soft metallic pink). It retails for $19.99 CAD.
8. Another idea is the Pacifica Pillar Island Vanilla Candle. This candle is a 3” x 3” sized candle and burns for approximately 60 hours. It’s 100% vegan and retails for around $19 CAD, depending on where you purchase it.
9. The ninth gift idea is the Flavour It 2 Go Water Bottle from Indigo, which retails for $13 CAD. This water bottle allows you to add fruit to a built-in infuser to add a bit of natural flavour to water! It’s dishwasher safe and BPA-free.
10. Another fun gift idea is the David’s Top Teas from David’s Tea. This is perfect for tea lovers! It contains 12 sachets of David’s Top 3 Teas. It retails for $10 CAD.
11. And the last gift idea on this list is the 24K Gold Plated Pearl Pen from Indigo, which retails for $19.95 CAD. I love this pen! I know it’s only a pen, but it’s so glamourous!
And that’s it! I think these are great gift ideas for the women in our lives! They’re fun and affordable, plus all the beauty products on this list are completely cruelty-free and much of them are vegan.
What’s on your Christmas wish list?