Now that we’re getting closer to the holiday season, I’ve been getting more into baking. I recently made some vegan banana bread, so I figured today I would share with you my recipe. It’s super easy to make (only takes one bowl!) and it’s pretty delicious, if I do say so myself! I hope you enjoy!
2 and 1/2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup vegan margarine
1 and 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 5 bananas)
1 teaspoon vanilla
Optional: 1/2 cup walnut pieces
Preheat oven to 375º F.
1. In a mixing bowl mash bananas.
2. Mix in margarine and vanilla.
3. Add flour, sugar, and baking powder; beat until smooth.
4. Optional: stir in walnut pieces.
5. Add mixture to a deep pan and then into preheated oven.
Optional: layer a chopped banana on top of mixture before putting in oven.
Bake approximately 45 minutes.
RECIPE PRINTABLE (Click and then select Download in the top right corner)