So, today is the one year anniversary of my blog, Victoria Kaitlin! I can’t believe that I’ve been blogging for a year now! Crazy! I never thought I would actually still be blogging after a year, but I absolutely love blogging! Thank you so much to those of you who follow this blog and read my posts! It means a lot to me!
In honour of my blog’s one year anniversary, I thought I would do another round of “50 Random Facts About Me” so that you can get to know even more things about me!
Here are 50 random facts about me — round 3!
1. I always do my own manicures and pedicures; I never go to a salon!
2. I also always cut and style my hair myself, and I think I do a good job!
3. I love giving gifts; it makes me way more happy than getting gifts!
4. I really love diet coke, but I try not to drink it very often.
5. Whenever I eat out, I always order either a veggie burger or some kind of pasta!
6. I passed my 12th grade English class with a 95%!
7. I am not a morning person at all!
8. I’m terrible with technology!
9. I don’t like people who gossip, because if they gossip about someone else, they’ll gossip about you.
10. I had asthma as a child.
11. Most people in my life still don’t know about this blog!
12. My dream job would be to voice a character in an animated movie or TV show!
13. If a character in a movie dies, I typically don’t bat an eyelash. But if an animal dies, I ugly cry!
14. I love Arizona Iced Tea!
15. I didn’t wear any makeup to school for most of high school.
16. My favourite book is Night by: Elie Wiesel.
17. I didn’t have a cell phone until I was in college!
18. When I was a kid, I used to go to Blockbuster with my mom almost every Friday night to rent a movie!
19. I get sick a lot, but I’m not really sure why.
20. I love the Price is Right!
21. I really love Youtube — I’ve always wanted to start my own channel, but I’m kind of shy!
22. I kind of love scary movies, but I don’t know anyone who also likes them and I don’t like watching them alone!
23. I sometimes listen to Christmas music when it isn’t the holidays!
24. I love to laugh!
25. I see beauty in every single person!
26. I’m very respectful to everyone I meet in life!
27. Helping animals in any way is my passion in life!
28. My number one favourite movie is Connie and Carla!
29. In college, I was on the Dean’s List, which I’m really proud of!
30. I love summer, but I hate humidity which, unfortunately, is a problem on the east side of Canada!
31. I’m almost 24 years old, but I’m still a true kid at heart!
32. I’m able to put myself in other people’s shoes very easily.
33. When I like a certain food, I tend to eat it repeatedly — like I’d be happy if I had the same lunch every day for a month!
34. I love Family Feud!
35. One of my celebrity style idols will always be Audrey Hepburn!
36. I love trying new beauty products — I’m not too big on makeup, but I love skin care and hair care products!
37. I used to love collecting beauty products and clothes in the past, but I’ve become a bit of a minimalist in the past year!
38. If I get hurt in public, I choose to suffer in silence. But if I get hurt at home, I make sure whoever is around me knows!
39. I always hated studying before exams in school — most of the time I just winged it! And I actually did pretty well!
40. My favourite artist is Vincent Van Gogh!
41. I’m very ticklish!
42. When someone scares or surprises me, I have to suppress the urge to cry! I have know idea why!
43. I was bullied when I was a kid; but I use that as an example of how not to be toward others!
44. I love singing, but I’m so shy to sing in front of others!
45. I’ve discovered so many more cruelty-free beauty products since I started blogging!
46. I still don’t have my driver’s license because I’m kind of scared of driving!
47. I love baking!
48. My favourite website to shop for cruelty-free products is well.ca!
49. I love when it snows — but only around the holidays!
50. I really love cruelty-free blogging!
Thanks so much to those of you who’ve been with me for a whole year! Thanks also to those of you who only recently started reading my blog posts! Welcome! I really love blogging and I truly appreciate you guys supporting my blog! Thank you!