Today, I want to share with you a small Flower makeup haul! I don’t buy myself makeup too often because I tend to use the same makeup items over and over again, but these goodies were very generously given to me as a gift by my lovely grandma, and I really love them! I want to show you guys what I got because I’m so obsessed with this brand and I want to show you some of the items that Flower offers!
I’ve mentioned this makeup brand in previous posts because I absolutely love it! I shared my thoughts on some of Flower’s lip glosses in a blog post a while ago, which you can check out here if you want. It’s an affordable, excellent quality makeup brand that is easily accessible at Walmart. It’s made in the U.S.A and it’s never tested on animals! I really love this brand!
Here are some of the products that I’ll be testing out!
1. The first product I got is the Shadow Play Eyeshadow Quad in the shade EQ5 Twilight Moon. It’s a gorgeous quad that consists of a charcoal grey eyeshadow, a white eyeshadow, a black eyeshadow, and a silver eyeshadow. The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is so good and the colours blend beautifully!
2. The next product I got is the On Your Mark Liquid Eyeliner in the colour Brown. I love this eyeliner! The tip of the pen is so pointy, slim, and flexible so it makes putting on eyeliner a breeze! This eyeliner literally lasts all day!
3. The third product I got is the Zoom-In Ultimate Mascara in the shade Black. This mascara is by-far the best mascara I’ve ever used! I don’t know if I’ll ever buy another kind of mascara …that’s how amazing this mascara is. What makes this mascara so awesome is that the wand can be twisted three different ways to create three different mascara effects! Awesome, right?!
4. The next product I got is the Powder Up Loose Powder in the shade L01. This is such a nice, light powder! It looks so natural and it doesn’t feel thick on my skin at all! It comes with a soft pad for application and it applies so nicely!
5. The last product I got is the Kiss Stick High-Shine Lip Color in the shade Ginger Lily. The colour of this lip stick is a red-coral colour and it applies so smoothly! It very creamy and adds a nice coloured sheen to my lips!
And that’s it! I’m excited to get a lot of use out of these products! Let me know if you’ve tried anything from Flower! And it you haven’t yet, I highly recommend it!